Self managed super funds (SMSF) suits clients with substantial amounts to invest and also want to have control over their investments. We specialise in providing Superannuation advice to individuals as well as law firms, accounting firms, financial planners and banks.
- Setting up a self-managed superannuation fund in accordance with taxation and superannuation laws.
- Preparation of accounts in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Determining the optimum level of annual contributions to suit your needs.
- Projecting future retirement benefits and providing advice on strategies for your retirement.
- Preparation of required documents for pensions.
- If there has been breaches in superannuation law through improper actions, we do provide advice to rectify these breaches thus minimising the penalties that may be applied.
- Advice regarding linking Superannuation and Estate Planning issues.
- Preparing superannuation valuations, for example in cases of marriage breakdown.
- We also provide Taxation and Audit Services for SMSF.