Small & Medium Business
Being a small business ourselves we do understand the challenges a small business might face. Our qualified business accountants provide a high quality service that will enable you to efficiently run your business.
Our clients range from tradesman to car dealers to restaurants to international companies. Our goal is to build long-standing relationships with our clients and through providing personalised services that help achieve personal goals and minimise business and personal tax exposure.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Business setup.
- Bookkeeping services.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Companies, Preparation & Lodgment of any type of Tax Return for any type of business.
- Preparation & Lodgment of BAS/GST and FBT.
– Small Business Advice
– Dealing with ASIC
- Improve cashflow management
- If necessary we also help renegotiating with lenders.
We also have a team of secretarial staff with over 20 years experience. We can prepare and lodge all Australian Securities and Investments Commission documentation as well as the following services:
- Maintain company secretarial records and registers
- Company searches and information retrieval
- Arrange for the incorporation of Companies
- Provide a place of address for the registered office
- Ensure companies comply with Annual Review requirements
- TFN, ABN and GST registrations
- Deregistration of companies
Call us to speak to a business accountant in Melbourne today!